You are welcome to submit 3D printing request or connect to use by submitting a ticket here. If you have any questions, please check FAQ below
- What does priority field mean?
Choose the priority level for your ticket from the dropdown based on your urgency. Priority options range from low to high.
- Unable to submit a query?
It’s important to note that only registered users are allowed to submit tickets. If you haven’t registered on our site yet, you will need to do so before proceeding with ticket submission.
- Information/Required Fields for Initiating a Ticket Submission
In the ticket submission form, you will need to provide the following details: Email: Enter your email address. Name: Input your name. Role (Dropdown): Select your role from the dropdown menu. Options include “Student,” “Faculty,” or “Community Member".
- What specific information should be incorporated within the description field?
In the “Description of the Issue” field, describe the specific problem or query you have regarding the product. Please be as detailed as possible to help us understand your concern accurately. For example: item, color, size, material, purpose
- How can one access the ticket submission?
To initiate the ticket submission process, click on the “Submit Ticket” button.
- How can one check the ticket status?After submitting your ticket, you can log in to your account at any time to check the status of all your tickets. This will help you keep track of the progress of your inquiries.
- What are the requirements for attaching files to a query?It's an optional field.If your query involves any product-related files, you can attach up to 5 files. Ensure that each file adheres to the following specifications: Maximum File Size: 10240KB File Extension Types: jpg, jpeg, png, stl